Saturday 6 August 2011

Osama and the SEAL Team 6 Cover Up

A few months ago I posted an article about the killing of Osama Bin Laden and how the witnesses to the attack on the compound where Osama was killed also witnessed a helicopter crash in which the entire SEAL Team that undertook the Osama Bin Laden Operation were killed.

The link to the story of the deaths of Seal Team 6 was posted here on the Above Top Secret Site ;


http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread709122/pg1


Yet we are now supposed to believe that the entire Seal Team 6 who also killed Osama Bin Laden have just been killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

Sorry, but it makes no sense.

The witnesses saw the entire team die in the attack on the Osama Bin Laden compound.

Yet a few months later we are supposed to believe that the entire team are killed in another seperate helciopter crash.

Bullshit.

This is a cover up of epic proportions.

The Seal Team 6 died in the attack on Osama Bin Ladens compound when their helicopter crashed.

Their bodies have been held back until now and this crash fitted up to cover their deaths a few months ago.

Their tour of duty was coming to the end and so they needed a cover story to tell their families.

However they died, they died as heroes - but the truth deserves to be told.
















Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Ade said...

No, they weren't killed during the Osama operation, they thought they had, but then they woke up in the Shower and realized they weren't dead after all, then........

Make up your own ending, Govt's do it all the time.

Good idea for a competition.

Steve Pieczenik

Antony said...

thought this must be bull shit till i read a black hawk has a maximum troop carrying capacity of 20 lightly equipped personnel and reports say "over 20 navy seals died". same report says none of those people killed in the crash is believed to have been part of the SEALs mission that killed Osama bin Laden but as their identities will never be released i guess we are supposed to believe the lying bastards that brought us iraqi WMD.

Anonymous said...

Lee,

I think this is known as "body washing" and has been going on for some time.

The last reference I read was from the clandestine CIA operations in Central America in the 1980's. When enough bodies had accumulated they would be transported back to the US for a "training accident" on US soil.

See Powder Burns, Cellerino Castillo
http://www.powderburns.org/about.html

Anonymous said...

Lee,

A second link:

http://www.consortiumnews.com/archive/lost1.html

extant said...

There are only hero's when the fascist's say they are hero's !

I am no hero, but I donated £250 to a local school, I allowed parking of 50 cars or more every day for that school for over 2 years and could have stopped it at anytime. I repaired a lawnmower for a man cutting the parish hall green, if I did not intervene, there is no doubt whatsoever, he would have had a serious accident, the blades were hanging off, when I saw it.

I gave a driveway to a neighbor, when I sold my main residence, to stop the next owner taking advantage of my old neighbor.

I am always cutious to everyone in my village, even when they clearly do not deserve it. I work my guts off 24/7 and am no drain on society whatsoever; I am still a cunt in their eyes and the local Stasi and police, because of the BIG green eyed monster.

As I said, you are only a good member of society when they say !!

Extant said...

OUR ECONOMY-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOzR3UAyXao&NR=1