These are the questions that the organisations, lobby groups and self appointed community representatives of the Jewish community have to ask themselves ;
1) Has the fact that AIPAC and the Jewish lobby groups and Christian Zionist groups who all pushed for the Iraq War, made American and British Jews safer as a result of the Iraq War ?
2) Has anti-semitism from the Far Left and Islamists risen as a result of the Iraq War ?
3) Did the decision of many intellectuals and activists in the Jewish community to support the Far Left and Liberal policies of open borders and mass immigration over recent decades now placed their community at risk from the demographic rise of Islam in the UK and US ?
4) Has the undermining of Anglo-European society and culture in the UK and US through Political correctness and Multi-culturalism, both of which were supported by many of the leading lights in the Jewish intellectual elite and many Jewish activists, made the Jewish community more secure and safe ?
5)Has underming Anglo-European culture and community cohesion weakened British values and allowed cultures and values such as Sharia law to replace British values ?
6) What is the main threat to British and American Jews in contemporary British society, is it the threat from the BNP or the threat from radical Islam ?
7) Does the fact that the demographics of Islam suggest that Islam will become the predominant religion in the UK by the middle of the 21st century mean that the safety of the Jewish community in the UK has been increased or diminished as a result of the rise of Islam in the UK ?
8) Does a British culture that has been so weakened by the propaganda of cultural relativism mean that the absence of British cultural values in the 21st century mean the Jewish community is safer as a result of that diminuation of British culture and such things as a Christian ethos in British society ?
9) Does the fact that by 2100 the indigenous British people will be a minority in Britain mean that the Jewish community will be safer as a result, seeing as the main group whose growth is forecast to replace the indigenous British are Muslims and their immigrant descendants ?
10) Have the values of liberalism damaged the cohesion of the Jewish community in the UK eg through mixed marriages, the promotion of secularism, liberal values, family breakdown, atheism and the rejection of Jewish religion and identity ?
11) Have the values as promoted in the media and movies eg drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, violence, misogny, the meaningless of family and the promotion of consumerism benefited the Jewish community ?
12) Do the intellectual interests of the self appointed Jewish elite and community spokespeople represent the interests of ordinary Jews in the UK ?
13) Do the organisations that supposedly speak in the name of Jews really represent the interests of ordinary Jews in the UK ?
14) Is British Nationalism more of a threat to the community and individual interests of British Jews or is the threat from Radical Islam and the Far Left and Liberal appeasers of radical Islam ?
The time has come for the Jewish community in the UK to realise that the self appointed community spokepeople and groups that have supposedly been representing their interests for decades have in fact brought about a crisis and a series of threats almost unparallelled in British Jewish history.
The time has come for these questions to be asked and debated - before it is too late to change the future itself.