Thursday 1 December 2011

My Pal Talk Site





I have just set up my own chat room on the Pal Talk site.

Its called The Lee Barnes Chat Room.

Just type in my name in the search engine and its the top of the list.

Dont come on the site and bore me with inane crap.

I want people to come on with something to say, not idiots.

I particularly want liberals and leftists to come and chat.

If you are a leftist or a liberal then I will tear you a new arsehole and make you whimper and cry like the pathetic little bitches you are.

I will be online tonight at 7 PM to talk about the Emma West / My Tram Incident story that has been all over the media for the last few days.

I am sick and tired of nationalists being nice.

No more of this fake civility that we put on for the masses.

The time has come for all the bullshit to end.

We need some Hard Talk not more of the same boring, tired cliches.

For the first time in a decade I am no longer a member of a political party.

That means I no longer have to abide by the ideology, manifesto or civility that such memberships mean.

I no longer need your vote.

Now I am free to say what I really think.

I will take no prisoners.

If you bore me or talk shite, I will boot you.

If you want to come and chat feel free.








Add to Technorati Favorites

9 comments:

Extant said...

lol, well done mate, im looking forward to a chat :O)

Anonymous said...

Will it be another Lee Barnes is right and if you don't like it get off exercise?

Defender of Liberty said...

I dont give a damn who is right or wrong, just dont be boring.

Anonymous said...

I can't find a link to it - tried various searches!

Defender of Liberty said...

weird - I type my name in and it comes up !

Antony said...

You tube is essential to get people tuning in.

Antony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sbobet said...

Its called The sbo
sbo
Lee Barnes Chat Room

sbobet said...

a leftist or a liberal tsbo
sbo
hen I will tear