Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Truth Exposed

We must thank Judge Robert Brown for revealing that white people have no rights or protection in our society.



A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

The group screamed 'kill the white slag' while kicks raining in on 22-year-old Rhea Page as she lay motionless on the ground, the court heard.

The attackers - three sisters and their cousin - were told by a judge that normally they would have been sent to jail.

However, he handed the girls - all Somalian Muslims - suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Attack: Three of the young women can be seen setting upon Rhea Page, 22, in the centre of Leicester. Despite leaving her traumatised, they were handed suspended sentences

Thugs: Rhea Page is seen lying on the ground after being attacked. The four girls had screamed 'kill the white slag' as they kicked her

Victim: Rhea Page, 22, lost her job after being traumatised by the attack by a gang of Somalian girls

Their victim was left with a bald patch after they pulled a chunk out of her hair during the attack on the High Street, Leicester.

Ambaro and Hibo Maxamed, both 24, their sister Ayan, 28, and cousin Ifrah Nur, 28, attacked Rhea, a care worker, as she walked to a taxi rank with her boyfriend after a night out.


The victim, a support worker, was left so traumatised that she lost her job following repeated absences with stress and flashbacks, Leciester Crown Court was told.

The charge - assault occasioning actual bodily harm - carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said Ambaro Maxamed, who started the violence, had called Miss Page a 'white bitch' during the incident.

The women, who are all Somalian Muslims, were not charged with racial aggravation.

Victim Miss Page said: 'I had gone for a drink after work and then I met my boyfriend for a couple more before heading home.

'We didn't want to stay out too late so we went to get a taxi and all of a sudden I heard these women shouting abuse at me.

'We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting "white bitch" and "white slag" at me.

'When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair - she literally wrapped her fingers in my hair - then threw me on the ground. That's when they started kicking me.

'They were taking turns to kick me in the head and back over and over. I was lying on the ground the whole time, crying and screaming. It was terrifying. I thought they were going to kill me.

Approach: The girls can be seen walking towards Miss Page, a care worker, 22, as she walks with her boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, through Leicester

'Eventually the police came but it felt like ages. Afterwards I was covered in blood and hair. I had a bald patch on my head where they had yanked my hair out and I was black and blue all over.

'I honestly think they attacked me just because I was white. I can't think of any other reason.'

She suffered bruises and grazes to her head, back, legs and arms, and had clumps of hair pulled out.

More...Terror of ex-lover stalked by high-flying banker... all the way across the Atlantic

Girlfriend 'Tasered then buried alive': Victim was left to die in shallow grave, jury told

Gary Short, mitigating for Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol.
He said: 'Although Miss Page's partner used violence, it doesn't justify their behaviour. They're Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn't something they're used to.'

Yobs: Sisters Hibo and Ambaro Maxamed, both 24, who attacked Rhea. They were both given six month suspended jail sentences

Girl gang: Ifrah Nur, 28, who was the cousin of the three other girls involved in the attack in Leicester

Seventeen months on from the attack, she is still undergoing counselling and suffers from panic attacks and flashbacks.

The group all admitted assault occasioning actual bodily harm and received six month suspended sentences.

Judge Robert Brown told them: 'This was ugly and reflects very badly on all four of you.

'Those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside, but I'm going to suspend the sentence.'

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.

As well as the suspended sentence, Hibo Maxamed, who needs dialysis three times a week for a kidney complaint, received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am.
The others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

Rhea said after the hearing: 'It should have been immediate custody after what happened. It's not sending out the right message about street violence.

'They were kicking me in the head right up to the minute the police arrived.

'Even after the police came and they all ran away, one of them came running back to kick me in the head one last time while I was lying unconscious on the ground.'

Rhea, a support worker who helps care for people with autism and learning difficulties, said the sentence was 'disgusting'.

'It's no punishment at all and sends out a message that it's okay to do that to someone,' she said.

'And for them to say they did it because they were not used to alcohol is not an excuse. If they were not supposed to be drinking then they shouldn't have been out in bars at that time of night.

'The attack has had a devastating affect on my life and they have just been allowed to get away with it.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-young-woman-head-walk-free-court-judge-hears-used-drunk.html#ixzz1fkqL99uf







Add to Technorati Favorites

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be the straw that breaks the camels back!

Anonymous said...

Emma West could do with your services Lee.

Anonymous said...

If their religion forbids them from drinking doesn't this make the offence worse? They have broken the law and betrayed their convictions.

Extant said...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT WE ARE AT WAR FROM ALL FRONTS.

SOFT GENOCIDE OF INDIGENOUS BRITONS.

bupkiss o'toole said...

It's just going to get worse until you take action.

Anonymous said...

I feel sick! It is obviously up to us and us alone to protect ourselves, our judicional system can not be trusted anymore. A very clear point needs to be made, but it needs to be directed at responsible parties only!

Anonymous said...

Lee - can you email me...who am I? Well - there is some small corner of a foreign field you'll find me making music...I've lost your email and have something I want to send/discuss...

Anonymous said...

Breivik.

Antony said...

I thought this was bad enough, then read Emma West has been remanded in custody over Christmas "for her own protection". Words arent really needed, the people finally understand.

Antony said...

I thought this was bad enough, then read Emma West has been remanded in custody over Christmas "for her own protection". Words arent really needed, the people finally understand.

Extant said...

I do hope you are all keeping a close eye on the filthy media, particularly the daily zog. There are some serious developments in relation to deliberate white hate and stirring racial tension. I think there is real trouble ahead and when it kicks off, it will be no stopping it-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070650/Simon-Beech-Soldier-ran-gas-pipe-mosque-burn-race-hate-attack.html

Anonymous said...

If their religion forbids them from drinking doesn't this make the offence worse? They have broken the law and betrayed their convictions.

You are correcthatta al-nasr, hatta al-nasr, hatta al-Quds.

B322 said...

I found your blog by accident, looking for information on this. I had heard it rumored and was hoping it was just a rumor. (Now, don't laugh, I assure you that "hoping" is different from "expecting".) Wrong again!

Can I get something clarified? It's a long time since I've shared any colloquialism with my fellows on the other side of the Atlantic (I spent the wink of an eye in London in the late 80s). Does "slag" mean in the UK what "slut" means in the US? My wife asked me when I showed her the article and I was stumped.

I'll be reading as long as you're writing. It'll be interesting and perhaps horrifying to see which of the nations of the West drowns first, and who holds out longest. I wish I could foresee the future and figure out if I should be trying to emigrate to Europe or if I should be encouraging Europeans to move to the US.

On the one hand, I'd say at the very least the huge number of civilian firearms gives the US the slight edge. On the other hand, the US is the birthplace of PC at least in its modern form (Rousseau and company notwithstanding), and education is worse here.

trencherbone said...

There are many more examples of Muslims in Britain being granted immunity from normal laws and receiving numerous special privileges not available to the rest of the population. Scroll down to 'Removing the benefits and increasing the costs of being Muslim' at http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-destroy-islam-non-violently.html

Defender of Liberty said...

Hi david,

yes mate - slut means the same as slag.

Slag is a working class word for a female with no sexual morals.

Best place to emigrate would be Canada - thats British in spirit and culture, but armed like America and vast enough to live off the land if needed.

The best of all worlds.

Thanks for the link trencherbone.

Regards,

Lee

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah I hear this all the time. Does anyone have any solutions?

we are about to be taken over by a fascist European superstate and unless you can cope with this I am not sure if you have a solution.

Anonymous said...

Lee,

Ps, I like Slags with no sexual morals, especially with big droopy boobies :o#)

Liberal Heresy said...

I was just following a couple of links on this topic and noticed these comments on the Straight Dope. http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=14543714&postcount=14 "The judge acted perfectly properly...."

Let us hope this is not common practise. The scales are slanted but surely not that much that it officially an ethnic gang attack counts for less than a bout of rudeness.

Liberal Heresy said...

So is this person correct? You have spent some time studying the general law and therefore would have more knowledge on the subject.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=14557932#post14557932

Ade said...

What we need are Plasma Rifles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXXGbNS8oY

Sure it won't burn holes in an EU tank, but any invading army EU NWO UN would not be much use if its soldiers were blind.

Liberal Heresy said...

Finally I wonder if there is an opportunity to enquire through an FOI request why there was no racial aggravation applied in the Rhea Page case.