Interesting information from West Mercia police.
EVERY arrest for trafficking of children for sexual exploitation has been for immigrants.
The majority of their victims have been WHITE.
But no racially aggravated charges are imposed when the immigrants target white children, or children of other races, for sexual abuse.
Looks like even leafy Shropshire has a real and deadly immigration crisis.
But hey, who gives a shit about white kids right, what the police need to do is ensure the immigrants come first and 'community tensions' are not raised.
You voted for this = this is your crime as well theirs.
Dear Mr Barnes
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NO: RFI 2491
I write in connection with your request for information which was received on 11th May 2010. Please find below the response to your request:
1. What is the ethnicity of all persons charged with the sexual trafficking of children (under 16) since the first of January 2008 ?
REPLY: There have been 12 cases recorded of `Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation` since 1st January 2008, however, the `victim` of these offences has been recorded as Rex/Regina on West Mercia Police (WMP) systems. Therefore we are unable to advise how many cases relate to persons under 16 as this would require a manual review of files to establish the victims age and there may be numerous victims for each case. I can advise that the defendants ethnicity for the 12 cases recorded are 5 Oriental and 9 Asian, please note that there can be more than one defendant for each case.
2. What is the religion of all persons charged with the sexual trafficking of children (under 16) since the first of January 2008 ?
REPLY: No recorded information held.
Please be advised that religion is not a mandatory field on WMP recording systems
3. What is the ethnicity of all persons charged with 'to cause or incite a child (under 16) to engage in sexual activity ' since 2008 ?
REPLY: 39 White and 9 Asian
4. What is the religion of all persons charged with 'to cause or incite a child (under 16) to engage in sexual activity ' since 2008 ?
REPLY: Please be advised that religion is not a mandatory field on WMP recording systems and we would only be aware of any religion that persons give when they come to the attention of the police. Of those charged it is recorded that 2 were Muslim and 1 was Atheist.
5. What is the ethnicity of the victims of the above offences
REPLY: 52 White, 8 Asian and 4 Black
6. Have the police set up an inquiry to investigate the targeting, grooming and sexual trafficking of white female underage (under 16) girls by Muslim gangs in Shropshire ?
REPLY: West Mercia Police have been involved in an investigation with regards to grooming and possible sexual trafficking of females under the age of 16, however, this investigation did not exclude victims over the age of 16 and did not target any specific ethnic or religious victim or defendant group. During an investigation of this type every possible line of enquiry would be actioned and persons of any ethnicity or religion would be investigated.
7. Have any persons charged with the above offences been charged with a racially aggravated offence in relation to their targeting and sexual abuse of white children ?