Sunday, 13 June 2010
Gulf Oil Spill and Corexit EC9500 Update
About a week ago I posted an article linking the Russian report on Corexit EC9500 and the devastation of trees, weeds, plants and flowers in Shelby in Memphis and its possible links to the Gulf Oil spill.
Two new things have emerged ;
1) Birds are fleeing the southern counties
2) bugs and frogs have vanished in the swamps of the south
That would explain why the birds are fleeing, as the insect life has been destroyed and they are seeking food.
If this is true and the incidents are all linked - then America is screwed.
For those saying the Millington chemical plant leak on May 25th, the Lucite facility next to Dupont on Hwy 51 and Fite Road in Millington had a chemical leak of sulfur trioxide, is responsible - then sorry but that is not possible.
1) The leak occurred nearly a week before the incident with the plant - the gas would have long blown over.
2) the amount of gas leaked was tiny, and the plant was evacuated to protect the workers only as required with such leaks - there was no threat to the environment, and people were allowed to return within hours to their homes. If a leak of chemicals was severe enough to kill hundreds of acres of plants, then the town would still be evacuated.
3) The leak in the chemical plant does not explain the devastation of insects and frogs in the south nor the flight of the birds from the area.