Saturday 21 May 2011

Global Conspiracy Revealed !









Finally the truth is out about one of the most sinister and insidious conspiracies of our age.

This conspiracy reveals that humanity have been enslaved by hostile creatures.

These creatures infiltrate our homes, demand we serve them and plot world domination from within our homes.

What is worse even than our slavery is that we love these usurpers and plotters.

I know I do.

I have remained still and captive, pinned to the sofa by one of the fat sleeping fiends for so long my legs went numb, even though I wanted to get and make a cup of tea.

Yet to make this fiendish creature happy, I let it sleep on my lap for hours.

The truth is finally revealed.

Be ready to be shocked and amazed.

What you will read will change the way you see the world.


If you are ready, then click the link.


Link here ;


http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php












Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Some Good viewpoints from
Ron Paul