Thursday, 19 November 2009
Afghanistan - exposing the bullshit
Here below I analyse the lies of the politicians and media about Afghanistan ;
1) We are there to build up the Afghan nation to fight terrorism - why are we fighting in Afghanistan to build up the Afghan nation but at the same time we are betraying and dismantling our own nation via the EU, globalism, NATO and UN ? If Afghanistan needs to be a strong nation to fight terrorism, then why are our nations being weakened when we also need to fight terrorism ? Do our governments plan to surrender to the terrorists ? I think we know the answer to that as they have already surrendered our right of free speech to the Islamists in the UK by the Labour government passing laws making criticism of Islam a crime, the Judges have surrendered our right to jail terrorists, terrorist supporters and suspected terrorists, the courts have surrendered justice to the secret state and allowed in secret trials thereby creating a fascist legal system for our fascist government and the police have surrendered to the Islamists with political correctness.
We can see that surrender is the plan.
2) We are fighting terrorists that could attack Britain - the terrorists that attacked Britain all lived in Britain, had British passports or were given asylum here. The enemy is within, not in Afghanistan. British troops should be protecting Britains borders and on British streets, not in Iraq or Afghanistan.
3) We have to fight and destroy terrorist training camps in Afghanistan to stop terrorists coming to Britain to attack us - this is nonsense. The idea that we have to go into every nation of the planet wherever some terrorist may live is a license for endless war, an excuse to attack any nation anywhere in the world at any time and is the most imperalist ideology ever invented. Terrorists could train in every failed state on the planet, so unless we invade and occupy them all we cannot ever stop terrorism.
4) TO BUILD DEMOCRACY IN AFGHANISTAN - oh yeah, like Karzai's regime is 'democratic' ! with fraud levels that would shame even the Labour Party in 'enriched' areas of Northern Towns, Karzai's regime is a puppet government of the oil barons and US military-industrial complex and corporate mercenaries both US and British who work for private military companies.
5) To fight Al Qaeda - Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA, Al Qaeda was set up, run, armed and financed by the CIA and the Taliban a product of the CIA and ISI in Pakistan. Therefore the people responsible for Al Qaeda are the CIA. Therefore according to 3) above the British government must now invade America and wage war against the CIA in order to combat terrorism.
6) To protect human rights - would that be from the Karzai government that wanted to pass a law to allow men to rape and beat their wives ?
7) To fight immigration - more Afghans have left Afghanistan since the war, and the same in Iraq, than ever left BEFORE the war started. The Iraqi's and Afghans are fleeing the occuption not the Baathists and Taliban !
The real answer is of course =
TO PROTECT THE PIPELINES THAT PUMP THE OIL AND GAS FROM EURASIA TO EUROPE AND AMERICA.