Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Nick Griffin and Simon Darby Interview

Image - Nick Griffin on the left and Simon Darby on the right.

Straight from Simon Darbys blog ;

Just posting up the transcript of a ground breaking interview I have just had with Nick Griffin about the recent allegations of some disgruntled ex-members of the party. Read below how I hard balled Nick Griffin and forced him to answer some really serious questions.

Transcript below.

Hi Nick.

Hi Simon.

So then Nick I hear you have been doing some great things in the EU.

Yes, I have Simon.

Any problems in the party Nick ?

None at all, Simon.

Great Nick. I also hear you are a brilliant bloke.

Yes Simon, I am.

Brilliant interview Nick, thanks very much. There you go folks only one man can run the BNP, and it is Nick Griffin.

Add to Technorati Favorites


Turkey Breath said...


Anonymous said...

Excellent Lee. Thats Darby in a nutshell.