As a Nationalist I support all forms of nationalism on the planet - from Israeli Nationalism to Palestinian Nationalism, as nationalism as an ideology is the most powerful opponent of Islamism.
Those nationalists who love their nation and people do not seek to invade and subjugate other nations and other peoples.
Nationalists just want to live in peace in their own borders in accord with their own cultures and traditions.
They care about their own national security, national culture and the interests of their own people.
Hence as a nationalist, I support Israeli nationalism but resist Eretz Zionism.
Israel was founded by Zionists whose views are vastly different from the Eretz Zionists we see in the world today, from Israel to America to Britain.
The Zionism of the Jews who fled the Holocaust, is not the Eretz Zionism at work in the world today.
The Zionism at work in the world today I designate as Eretz Zionism.
The signs of Eretz Zionism are ;
1) It is racist - as it regards the Jewish people as a chosen race and all other peoples as sub-humans and will commit ethnic cleansing in purusit of imperialist goals
2) It is militaristic in that it seeks to use military force to invade, conquer and subjugate sovereign nations in pursuit of its imperial goals
3) It is imperialist in that it seeks to create a Greater Israel instead of defending and securing the original national borders of Israel as defined by the borders at the time of the 14 th May 1948.
4) It subverts the political, economic, cultural, academic and media institutions of nation states around the world in order to empower the Eretz Zionist agenda and at the same time undermines the national based anti-Islamist strugles in those nations as ir promotes its own agenda.
Eretz Zionism is not a manifestation Israeli Nationalism, it just pretends to be in order to disarm its opponents with the tedious and never ending whine of 'anti-semitism' when its actions in our societies are revealed.
The real agenda of Eretz Zionism is to create a Greater Israel, it is not to defend the interests of the state of Israel and the Jewish and Palestinian and Christian citizens of Israel.
This Eretz Zionism an Empire of Israel that includes the lands of Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
It is not an Israeli Nationalist vision, it is an imperialist vision - and hence cannot be regarded as within the parameters of a nationalist ideology.
Such a vision of a Greater Israel cannot be created and imposed without invasions, genocide, ethnic cleansing and wars against the neighbours of Israel.
Such a vision is in fact pure madness.
Eretz Zionists are in fact as dangerous, delusional and as much of a threat to democracy in our nations, and in Israel, as the Islamists.
Eretz Zionism is therefore a racist, imperialist, militaristic ideology that is a threat not just to the survival of the state of Israel and all the citizens of Israel, but also represents an existential threat to all of its neighbours.
Eretz Zionism is not interested in the security of the present state of Israel, instead it wants to invade, subjugate and expel the peoples of lands that surround Israel in pursuit of Zionist goals ;
Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, and is also called Complete Land of Israel or "Entire Land of Israel" (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than "Greater" Israel, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.
The Bible contains three geographical definitions of the Land of Israel. The first, found in Genesis 15:18-21, is vague. It describes a large territory, "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates", comprising all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, and Lebanon, as well as large parts of Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. The proportion of current Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey included in this territory is debatable.
The Jewish Division of the EDL appears to have been led by supporters of Eretz Zionism, not Israeli Nationalists.
The problem for the EDL was that it allowed these Eretz Zionist extremists into its ranks, as it did not analyse what those people believed before it allowed them into its ranks.
The nationalist struggle for the survival of both Britain and Israel is not just against Islamism, it is also against the Eretz Zionists.
The Eretz Zionists do not serve the interests of anyone but themselves and their own evil and racist ideology.
The attack on the EDL by Pamela Gellar reveals one of three realities.
1) Pamela Geller is unable to differentiate between Zionism, which created the state of Israel, and Eretz Zionism which wants to create a Greater Israel
2) That Pamela Geller is an Eretz Zionist and not an Zionist - and hence she is as much of an extremist as the Islamists
3) That Pamela Geller is a racist who thinks that the EDL has no worth or validity in the struggle against Islam and the defence of the ENGLISH people except as a tool for the promotion of the interests of Eratz Zionists. It seems the complaints of a single Jewish ex-member of the EDL, Roberta Moore, is more important to Pamela Geller than the entire struggle against Islamism in the UK and the EDL's struggle to defend the English people from Islamist terrorism. That is frankly, a classic racist position. It infers that the EDL has no worth as a movement, nor do the English people have any rights to defend their interests, except and unless an Eretz Zionist 'legitimises' them and their struggle.
The EDL is the ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGUE.
It is not the ERETZ ZIONIST Defence League.
British and English people should join the EDL to protect Britain and the British people, of all races and religions, from Islamist terrorism.
The idea the EDL should be a vehicle for the promotion of the interests of Eratz Israel and Eretz Zionists is frankly moronic.
The EDL, in order to have any logical consistency, needs to reject all racial extremists from its ranks - be they black, white, Jew or Gentile.
Those who have infiltrated the EDL and who seek to use the EDL as a mechanism for the promotion of goals not linked with the interests of England and the British people - of all races and religions - need to be expelled.
The EDL and the British people need to understand the difference between Israeli Nationalism and Eretz Zionism.
The fact is that the majority of those people who support the right of Israel to exist, who support Israeli Nationalism and who support the state of Israel that protects the interests of all its citizens - Jews, Gentiles, Christians, Arabs and Palestinians - have to make a stand against the pernicious influence of Eretz Zionism within the anti-Jihad movement as a whole.
Pamela Geller must make clear where she stands.
Does she support the state of Israel or does she support the vision of a Greater Israel ?
Does she support the rights of all Israeli citizens, Jews and Gentile, and their equality before the law as citizens of Israel or does she support Eretz Zioinist racial supremacism and the second class citizenship status of non-Jews, Muslims and Christians in Israel ?
Does she support the ethnic cleansing of the peoples of Egypt, Syria and Jordan in order to create a Greater Israel ?
Does she regard the Jewish people as superior to all other racial groups ?
Does she regard the Jewish religion as superior to all other religions ?
Does she support the anti-Jihad struggle or is she simply an advocate for Eretz Zionism ?
Does she respect the right of the EDL to defend the ENGLISH people from Islamism or does she think that only Jews have a right to organise to defend themselves from Islamism ?
Does she support Israeli Nationalism or Eretz Zionism ?
Does she think the demands of a single Eretz Zionist are more important than the rights of an entire people, the English people, to defend themselves from Islamism ?
Pamela Geller has opened up a whole can of worms with her attack on the EDL.
She now needs to explain her position or else the suspicions will linger that her involvement in the anti-Islamist struggle is nothing more than a ploy to usurp the whole movement for the interests of Eretz Zionism itself.