I know, I know I said I wouldnt respond to any more of the 'Tales From The Puppet Masters' on their sad little blogs, but seeing as this one is about me I will break the rule.
This is the latest post on one of the idiot blogs on the internet ;
" There is some welcome news to report in that the main BNP website no longer carries a link to the deranged ramblings of the blog run by Lee John Barnes, the self titled BNP Legal Eagle.
The link was removed in the past few days, yet the main question is whether it was Griffin himself who ordered it to be removed, or as is far more likely, was it Simon Bennett the current web-editor who chose to do so? As Mr. Bennett appears to be a lot more rational and certainly more decent than Griffin, it would appear that Simon had simply had enough of the embarrassment caused by the joke 'legal adviser'.
Not only does the blog contain vile language and personal insults that can't be backed up in fact, Lee has also come up with these precious beauties:
There will be a second coming of Christ in 2012 - it is all in the stars!
Islam is not a threat to the West and any nationalist who suggests otherwise is speaking non-sense and in the eyes of Lee Barnes, may not even be a nationalist
Those people that support internal democracy in the BNP are all traitors (though he does not mention traitors to Great Britain so we can assume he means to Gri££in himself) And let us not forget this piece of exceptional musical critique regarding Lee's top gigs ever!: Blind Melon Reading Festival 1995 - a week later the lead singer Shannon Hoon died of a heroin overdose. You could tell he was high on stage as he kept throwing the microphones into the ceiling rigging then snapping them, but what a show. A real classic performance.
We have been saying for a long time that Griffin surrounds himself with idiots and that this will be his downfall. It seems that Griffin has come to realise that Lee Barnes is nothing more than a complete and utter embarrassment for British Nationalism - yet this may be too late.
It also seems strange than when something big develops, Barnes is all over it like a rash spewing forth bile against good nationalists, like a kid who has just spat out his dummy and yet still no-one wants to listen to him or take him seriously. However, a few days later, after about 3 or 4 hate filled articles, he seems to shut up shop completely and go back to writing that anyone who may think that Islam or Zionism are a threat to the West is not a nationalist, and that the best gigs are those where the lead singer is junkie scum. What a strange world Lee Barnes lives in!"
So in order to clarify the issue heres a few answers ;
1) My old blog on the BNP site was one I have not used or updated since about February. There were only about four or five articles on it. This was due to the fact that I spend most of my time posting my writings on this site. I had to laugh at colin autys statement on his leadership challenge blog, that I posted up the article calling him a puppet on my blog site that was linked to the BNP site. This was simply a lie. The article where I called him a puppet was published only on this site and never published on my BNP blog, which confirms that auty is a liar.
No doubt some saddo at Lancaster Unity will be able to confirm that the puppet article was not posted on that BNP blog, seeing as they keep copies of everything we write on the website.
2) The reason why I spend most of my time writing on this site is because I control it. All the writings I had on the Brimstone section of the BNP website were removed by Steve Blake with no authority whilst he was involved in his sad little plot. This meant the articles I had written for the BNP website were lost. Once bitten, Twice Shy. All my writings now go up on my blog, as that way I control them.
3)Not one of the articles on the BNP linked blog had any swearing or any invective poured at the puppet masters and their puppet. They were simply articles on politics and nothing else. More lies from the morons again. Typical of the puppet clan that they never let the truth get in the way of a lie. (wheres the police investigation over the 'theft' of the computers eh ! ).
4) The writings on the 2012 event concern my interpetation of the symbolism in the Gnostic Gospels, and will form part of book on the symbolism of Gnosticism and the Gnostic texts that I have been writing for a while now. I have also been writing a book on the interior mysticism of the Indo-European religions and how the symbolism of those religions are all linked to a similar mystical teaching that reached its zenith in the Druidic religion, prior to its destruction by the Roman Empire. I know you are all straining at the leash to read my commenary on the internal symbolism of the esoteric gnostic commentaries and how they relate to an eschatological interepation of the passing of the Platonic Great Year and the spiritual rebirth of the teachings of the Gnostic Christos, and so those who want copies of the aforementioned book please send me a cheque now.
5) Unlike the Smith clique I have studied both Islam and comparative religions, and unlike those retards I can ascertain the difference between the teachings of Universal Sufi Islam and that of Sunni Islam and Shiia Islam. Only retards seek to conflate those three variants of Islam as equating to just one religion.
I have to use some big words here so its best some of you reading this from the puppet group will need to get your dictionaries out - the renaissance was a reformation of the European intellect, whilst the Reformation was a renaissance of the European conscience. The fundamental transition point in European history though was the weakening of the doctrine of Biblical scholasticism and its grip on the social and political structures of the Middle Ages. Until that point it was the Bible which was the basis of all social and political authority, even to the point that it authorised the Divine Right of Kings. The Bible was the basis of science, teaching, society, the law and our rights. In the period after the Renaissance, the deductive and a priori methods of scholasticism were superseded by the inductive reasoning methodologies of modern science, while the theological basis of the Bible was challenged by the ideals of humanism which sought intellectul and spiritual wisdom from sources outside the Bible such as ancient greek texts.
The crisis of the philosophy of Renaissance humanism though came with the trial of Galileo which was centered on the choice between basing the authority of one's beliefs on one's scientific observations, or upon the religious teachings of the Bible.
Islam needs its Galileos and its Martin Luthers.
Just as Galileos trial represented the high point and the beginning of the end of the age of obedience to the Bible, Islam must now experience its own similar internal revolution in order to allow it to grow away from the idea of Sharia and obedience to the Koran.
The God that created the universse, the world and Man cannot be contained in his immense evolving spiritual entirety in a single book, and such an idea is simply blasphemous. For an Imam or a priest to decide what God 'intended' is to place themselves as an equivalent with God, and that is also blasphemy. No man may know the mind of god. Man may experience the presence of god, but no man can ever understand god in his entirety.
Therefore for anyone to assume any earthly authority to order the death of another human being in the name of god, when all men have been created by god, is to be an apostate and a criminal.
Only god can take back the life he gave to man, and therefore no man may order another mans death in the name of god.
This freedom from the abuses of book law was precisely what Mohammed wanted in the first place when he forbade a priest caste in early Islam so as to allow it to grow its own way, but Islam has been hijacked by the Imams who assume a false authority to issue Fatwas and Jihads.
This is the process that Islam must go through now, in that Islam is in a period of its existence prior to that of the Renaissance, Reformation and post-Scholastic phase. The present Islam of the Imams with its total obedience to the Imams, the Koran, Sharia Law and the dictates of the associated books of Islam, must undergo its own internal changes as that which Christianity went through.
This will neccesitate dialogue with those within Islam that have espoused a more spiritual version of Islam that rejects the gross materialism of the ideal of a global caliphate and its version of a physical Jihad involving war, and support for those that espouse instead a spiritual 'internal Jihad' representing a sublimation of the animal within man allowing him to achieve a spiritually transcedent state of direct higher spiritual union with God.
I think the ever escalating body count of the sectarian wars between Sunni and Shiia Islam in Iraq would have got at least one or two of the retards thinking' Hey, perhaps the idea there is just one Islam may be wrong'. Guess not. Seeing as this country has seen a protracted and bloody war between Christians, protestants and catholics, then perhaps the idea that something similar may be happening in 'Islam' as well as Christianity would occur. Guess not.
6) And worst of all they mock the greatness of Blind Melon. This is unforgivable. The band that brought us one of the greatest songs of all time, Sleepyhouse, should be beyond mockery. My god, have these people no respect.
7) Blogging is now about as relevant to new technology as the newspaper. Keep an eye on the BNP site as pretty soon we are going to be launching a BNPTV station where I and others will be putting up weekly videos and films. This will be a nationalist TV station with weekly TV shows and programmes concerning nationalist issues, interviews with nationalists and also concert footages, music gigs etc etc. That is the reason why the blog was primarily removed. My writing will be on this site and my TV work on the TV site.
This was a idea we had been pushing Blake to do for years, and as usual he did nothing about it.
Lancaster Unity think they have taken a fantastic step forward into the future with a 'forum' on their site - wait until they see our TV channel.
It is a far, far better thing to be spat at by scum, than to be patted on the back by them.
You can wipe away the spittle easily from your clothes, but the stench from associating with traitors and theives lingers a long time.
To be called an idiot and a 'liability' by that collection of thieves, nazis, reds, searchlight stooges, puppets and crooks around Auty and Lancaster Unity is a badge I wear with pride.