Alex Simpleton, sorry Singleton, like Hitchens and Phillips has a bee in his bonnet about the BNP.
As Simpleton is a Globalist Free Market Capitalist ( or a Neo-Conservative ) he regards Nationalism with as much contempt as Marxists do.
This is why the International Marxists ( Neo-Trotskyites ) and the Global Capitalists ( Neo-Conservatives ) are all so cosy in the Fabian movement - Fabianism feeds on capitalism and excretes communism.
As a globalist Simpleton despises the BNP so here I critique his latest attack on us on his blog in The Telegraph ;
BNP supporters are like Gordon Brown. They blame others for their own failures.
While Gordon Brown attacks the City for the recession his cheap money created, angry BNP supporters criticise foreigners for the unemployment of which they or people around them are part.
But foreigners are not to blame for long-term joblessness. During the boom years, Britain welcomed immigrant workers because there were no British workers willing to do many jobs.
Even though it became nigh on impossible to find an affordable plumber, few members of the underclass were willing to learn the trade. They preferred to sit at home watching satellite television on incapacity benefit or income support, rather than work.
Yet the BNP ignores this, accusing globalisation "with its export of jobs to the Third World" of "bringing ruin and unemployment." This is a fiction. The total number of jobs in Britain (if you look over the long term) keeps on increasing, and wages keep on rising.
Globalisation brings upheaval, for sure. But those who have lost their jobs should look for new opportunities and retrain, rather than join the political dead end that is the BNP.
My response ;
1) The first two sentences are trite and asinine Ad Hominem attacks on BNP members with no facts etc to back up any of the assertions eg we are like Gordon Brown.
2) The BNP do not blame foreigners - they are simply a symptom, they are not responsible for the sickness.
Ponces like Simpleton are responsible for the mess - along with the media, economists, banksters and politicians they are all responsible.
Foreigners just make the problem worse.
3) Britain never welcomed in any foreigners or immigrants - the idiots in the government wanted them in vote cheap votes and big business idiots wanted them as cheap labour and to reduce wages.
The British people were never asked if they wanted foreigners in the UK.
4) It was never impossible to find a plumber, though it was impossible to find a CHEAP PLUMBER - before the european union allowed millions of economic migrants into the UK the trade of a British plumber was well paid with loads of work. Wages have now dropped and jobs are going to dodgy europen workers with dodgy qualifications, who dont pay tax and who undercut British workers wages and conditions.
5) Here we see the real intent of this capitalist lickspittle - blame the poor, the unemployed and the diabled for being poor, out of work and disabled and then remove their benefits. In other words whilst the bankster scum who Simpleton supports, and who he has been sticking his tongue up their arses for years, grow rich on the Bankster Welfare State Billions handouts from the government - he wants the poor to be denied benefits.
Fuck off simpleton you scumbag.
6) Jobs in Britain are increasing and wages rising - what planet are you on you idiot.
Unemployment is rising, wages are being cut, most new jobs have gone to foreigners and the working week is being cut in most big industries and this idiot denies it all - must be nice being an overpaid parasite media ponce eh Simpleton.
7) Look for new opportunites and re-train.
Yeah there are plenty of jobs as receivers for failed businesses, bailliffs, re-possessions solicitors and benefit advisers.
Simpleton you are an idiot.